Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Orange Cream Shake

You know, I had great plans for this review.  It was supposed to focus on the debates.  Reviewing the debates was going to be a bit of a challenge because I am not qualified to declare a winner.  I would have been more looking at how they performed, what they said, and how they said it.  As it was, fate had other ideas.

I was able to watch about half of the debate before falling asleep.  It's not that the debate was dull; I was actually quite interested.  Unfortunately, I have not been feeling well, and my Tylenol PM demanded that I sleep.  As such, this review had a change of topics.  Only reviewing part of the debate wouldn't have been fair.

Instead, let's talk about the Orange Cream Milkshake from Arby's!  We don't eat at Arby's very often, but it does happen occasionally.  Right now, they are offering the previously mentioned milkshake.  I love orange creamsicles, so I decided to give this promising drink a try.

I ordered a small one, which was relatively humorous.  The cup let me know that it was full of goodness.*  By the way, my straw was almost three times the height of my teeny tiny milkshake.  The flavor was good though.  It was orangey without being overpowering.  I wouldn't have minded it being a bit sweeter, but it wasn't bad.

I would probably pick up another orange cream shake, but I wouldn't go out of my way to get one.  If you happen to be in Arby's, try it.  Otherwise, you're not really missing anything.

*On a side note, I hate the good mood food slogan.  I find it irritating.

No comments:

Post a Comment