Thursday, July 5, 2012

Schwarzkopf Professional Bonacure Hairtherapy - Color Save

I'm not a fancy person.  I maybe blow dry my hair once a week.  I don't own a lot of hair care products, but I do have Schwarzkopf Professional Bonacure Hairtherapy - Color Save.  Now, I don't know what the actual name is; I just copied down all the prominent words.  The important thing is what this stuff does.

After you shower, you put a little bit in your hands.  You then massage it gently into the ends of your hair.  They tell you to use it sparingly because it makes your hair harder to dry.  Luckily, a little goes a long way.  After you use the Schwarzkopf Professional Bonacure Hairtherapy - Color Save, you just blow dry your hair as normal.

Now, let me tell you some of the reasons this stuff is awesome!

  • It smells great, and it makes your hair smell great.
  • It softens the ends of your hair.  Generally, that's the part of your hair that needs help.
  • It makes your hair feel healthier.  For a day or two after I use this stuff, my hair doesn't tangle as much and feels better.
Really, the only bad characteristic is the lack of a discernible name.  Schwarzkopf Professional Bonacure Hairtherapy - Color Save* is a mouthful.  It was a bit on the expensive side, but it was no more expensive than anything else you buy at a salon.

*It's also a pain to type.  Copy and paste is your friend!

3 comments:

  1. And now I will be procuring some Schwarzkopf Professional Haircare Therapy - Color Save. Sounds pretty amazeballs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazeballs may just be the most accurate adjective. Also, I may begin using it in everyday conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imagine if the guy in charge of naming this stuff was in charge of naming everything...

    Charmin personal single use wiping towels- butt version.

    General Mills sugar sweetened oat product for eating- circles.

    Vaseline home use petroleum based masturbatory aid- unscented.

    ReplyDelete