Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sam's Club Take N' Bake Pizza

Apparently, it's all about the food lately.  Mark and I are trying not to eat out, so this has led us to cooking a lot more.  Tonight, since we had to do some shopping at Sam's Club, we decided to pick up one of the Take N' Bake pizzas to make at home.  We had an e-value, meaning we got one dollar off if we were also buying the 4 pack of Coke 2 liters.  This made the pizza a little under eight dollars.  We chose our triple meat pizza and headed home.

Since we were starving, it's a good thing the pizza bakes up quickly.  You toss it in the oven for fifteen minutes and then enjoy.  I resisted the urge to add extra cheese to it, and I'm glad I did.  The proportions of the toppings and cheese were perfect.  The sauce had a nice flavor, and the crust was just the right amount of firm.  It wasn't crispy, nor was it incredibly wimpy.  I figure the sausage on there must have been made from unicorns, as it was amazing.

If you're looking for an alternative to pricey delivery pizzas and cheap frozen pizzas, you should give the Take N' Bake pizzas from Sam's Club a try.  They're quick to make and tasty.  They have four or five different topping sets.  They even have a cheeseburger pizza, which I believe we'll be trying next time.

3 comments:

  1. Sam's Club only uses free range Unicorn for their sausages. Also, the casings are made from pixie wings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ever since I read this, I have been wanting one. We went last night and picked up a meat one. Now that I know it's made of Unicorns, I believe it will give us magical farts.

      Delete
    2. I just hope you like it! Ours didn't keep so long after cooking though. Two days later, it wasn't good anymore.

      Delete