Thursday, April 12, 2012

Looper (Trailer)

After much teasing, the trailer for Looper has been revealed!  Now, I imagine many of you are wondering about this Looper thing.  First of all, you can see the trailer here.  If you don't feel like watching it, let me paint you a mind picture!  It's a movie with a time travel element.  Joseph Gordon-Levitt plays a younger version of Bruce Willis.  Right now, you should be excited because I just told you that Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Bruce Willis are in a movie together.

Now that you've pulled yourself together again, I'm going to drop another bombshell.  If you have been reading my reviews, you should remember when I talked about Brick.  It was an excellent movie, and Rian Johnson was both the writer and director.  Guess what...  He is the writer and director of Looper, as well!

By this point, I'm sure you can barely contain yourself.  I know I am struggling.  Unfortunately, there is bad news.  The movie doesn't come out until September.  Fortunately, I've linked the trailer above.  Be sure to watch it a few times.

The trailer is put together well, giving an explanation of the movie without feeling like it.  Judging a film by its trailer is always dangerous, but if I were, I would proclaim Looper one of the better movies of the year.  We've got solid actors coupled with an interesting story.  The cinematography looks good, with neat shots peppered throughout the trailer.

The trailer for Looper makes me want to show it to others.  Please, take a minute and watch it.  Prepare for a fun ride.  In the mean time, go watch Brick so you can see what you may be getting yourself into.

No comments:

Post a Comment