Thursday, April 26, 2012

Donut Man

Everyone has a favorite brand of donut or a favorite place to pick up donuts.  Yeah, in a pinch, other places will do, but you tend to think of one particular place or donut experience when you think of donuts.  For me, I think of Donut Man.

The best way for me to convey why I like Donut Man better than other donut places is to draw comparisons.

Behold:

1.  Donut Man has a better selection of donuts than Krispy Kreme or Dunkin Donuts.

2.  While Donut Man's donuts are not behind glass, I haven't seen insects buzzing around them.  When browsing donuts at Wal-Mart or various other grocery stores, I have seen flies trapped INSIDE the donut case.  I'm pretty sure that is the opposite of what should happen.

3.  Donut Man is ready to serve me donuts, subs, or ice cream twenty-four hours a day.  Most of the other donut joints in Myrtle Beach don't boast such robust hours.

4.  The donuts at Donut Man don't make my teeth hurt like the all glazed donuts at Krispy Kreme.

5.  Employees at Donut Man are amazing.  I have yet to run into one that isn't nice.  When I asked if they sold hugs, the girl told me they were free.  I'm pretty sure I could have gotten a hug if she weren't behind the counter.

Don't believe me?  If you're in the Myrtle Beach area, check out Donut Man.  They have a great selection and hours that work for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment