Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Snyder's of Hanover Pretzel Dips

Chocolate covered pretzels are pretty standard nowadays.  You see them everywhere, but they're not all created equal.  Most of them use sub-par chocolate, which makes them pretty nasty.  Luckily, the Syder's of Hanover Pretzel Dips are amazing.

These particular pretzels use Hershey's chocolate to coat their pretzels.  Apparently, Hershey's chocolate is looked down upon.  For me, that's not the case. It's probably because that's the chocolate I grew up eating. Either way, the Snyder chocolate covered pretzels are just plain amazing.  I get excited when I find them.  You can find them much more frequently than you used to find them.

As to the pretzel component, it's not too bad.  My favorite pretzels tend to be Rold Gold brand, especially the pumpernickel ones.  The Snyder pretzels in this particular product are solid.  I like them just find.

If you like chocolate covered pretzels, you should try the Snyder's Pretzel Dips.  They're good.  That's really all there is to say about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment