Sunday, December 9, 2012

Amazon.com

I am constantly amazed when I discover new sites.  Of course, Amazon isn't all that new.  Heck, most of you probably use it regularly.  Until recently, I had never made a purchase on Amazon, but now that I have, I probably won't stop.

First of all, Amazon is set up really well.  The site is easy to use and gives you tons of options.  If you're nervous buying from random places, you can request that it only show you orders sold or fulfilled by Amazon, which made me more confident in the goods I would be receiving.

Secondly, there is a neat service called Amazon Prime.  It gives you a couple perks for an annual fee.  The good news is that you can try the service for free for the month, which gets you the free shipping perk.  Who doesn't love free shipping?  If you decide to keep the Prime service, I believe it is $79 per year.  You get lots of free shipping and a free book for your Kindle each month.*

Finally, Amazon delivers.  Seriously, they deliver the goods, and they do it in a timely manner.  When they say two day shipping, they mean it.  The items come well packed.  Everything that I ordered came as promised, quickly and safely.

I'm sure I'll be ordering from Amazon again in the future.  Fancy Nancy gave me an Amazon gift card for my Secret Santa gift, and the girls all got together to give me another one for my birthday.  I'm super excited because you can find anything on Amazon.

*Provided you have a Kindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment