Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Disney Mail

Yes, I'm subjecting you to another Disney-centric review.  This time, I want to talk about mail from Disney.  Sometimes, it's awesome.  Sometimes, they disappoint me.

Did you know that if you book online, Disney no longer sends you a mailed confirmation?  That makes me sad, as I always enjoyed getting my Mickey mail.  Of course, there is an easy fix.  Just book via phone.

Other times, Disney will send you a letter just thanking you for your visit. I find this sweet, even though I know they're just manipulating my feelings to get me to come back.*

Perhaps the most annoying Disney-related mail incident is when they don't know who lives where.  I have gotten mail for my mother from Disney at my address.  She lives in Pennsylvania; I live in South Carolina.  The reverse has also happened, with her getting my Disney mail.

I love Disney,and I get so excited when I get mail from them.  Of course, that's why I would love for them to get  it a bit more together when they send out the mail.

*It works.

No comments:

Post a Comment