Monday, March 19, 2012

Tylenol PM

I'm not one for taking medication, as I believe what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger.  It may have also made me crazier, but that is neither here nor there.  A year or so ago, Mark brought home Tylenol PM when I was very sick.  I now swear by the stuff when I full of aches and pains in the evening.

Tylenol PM serves to knock out my headache or aches and pains while simultaneously knocking me out.  As long as I take it more than eight hours before I have to be up, the sleepy time effects don't impact my day.  I'm not sure if there is a better painkiller out there.  All I know is that I take blue pills and wake up feeling fine.

Tylenol PM is so effective that I am too tired to write much more.  I believe you are not to take more than two pills in a twenty four hour period.  They're non-addictive, so I don't feel like I always need them to sleep.  They do help me sleep away my pain, which is nice.  Got a migraine at 8pm?  Tylenol PM is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment