Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Best. Soda. Dispenser. Ever.

Tonight, the review is late and short.  I've been in the car all day and am super tired, but we found the neatest thing ever today!  We stopped at a Burger King for lunch, and they had the best soda dispenser ever.

There were two identical machines for soda dispensing, with the classic Coke design on the front.  On the front of the machine, there is a large touchscreen and a single dispenser underneath a giant button reading "Push".  The touchscreen has a variety of products on it ranging from classics like Coca Cola and Sprite to more unusual options such as Mello Yellow.  You could also choose flavored waters or a sports drink. 

If you press the Coke selection, it brings up Coke with various add ins.  Mark opted for Raspberry Coke, while I went with the classic Cherry Coke.  I didn't check out each offering, as I didn't have al day.  It was very exciting, which I am sorry to admit.

Supposedly, they have these machines at our Firehouse Subs located in Myrtle Beach.  I haven't been in for a while, so I can't say for sure.  I can tell you that if they do, Mark and I will start frequenting that location.  Having so many choices and combinations is fun.  It's like being a kid in a candy store.  Mark was sad that we got out food to go, as he wanted to try more options. 

If these dispensers are the future of soda, sign me up.  I would like to see them add some of the Coke products from other countries that they give free samples of in Epcot on the Disney property in Florida.  Smart Watermelon from China would be an excellent addition!  Until then, I'll make do with the awesomeness that is this machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment