Monday, March 5, 2012

Game of Thrones Trailer - Season Two

While I know I have reviewed Game of Thrones before, I am very tired tonight and saw this trailer for season two, which made it a perfect choice for my review today.  If you want to know about the awesomeness of Game of Thrones, check out my review of the first season.  This is more of an opportunity to get to you watch Game of Thrones before it is too late. 

This preview doesn't seem made for individuals who are just coming to the series.  You don't get a great sense of the plot from this trailer unless you already know who the characters are and what purpose they serve.  The music is fitting and makes for a good back drop to the epic scenes they are flashing at you.  If I was trying to get someone into this show, this trailer would not be my first choice, but it is an opportunity nonetheless.  

If you haven't been watching Game of Thrones, it is not too late.  The new season does not begin until April 1st.  You have two options.  

(1) You could purchase the DVD or Blu-Ray for season one, which is available in your local Wal-Mart starting tomorrow.

(2) The other, cheaper choice is to order up some HBO and watch the first season through HBO Go.

I cannot stress enough how much you ought to be watching Game of Thrones.  For those of you who are dismissing it due to setting, I know a great deal of people who are enjoying this show when it didn't appear to be their cup of tea.  You could be one of those people!  Winter is coming.  Don't be left out in the cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment