Monday, May 14, 2012

Giantfreakinrobot.com

It seems that I am slowly, but surely, covering all of the places on the internet that steal my time from me.  I've covered Reddit, cinemablend, and Film Critic Hulk.  Today, I'm going to cover one of the newer sites I have begun visiting...Giantfreakinrobot.com.  There is a bit of a connection between giantfreakinrobot and cinemablend due to Head Honcho Josh Tyler, which is actually how I discovered giantfreakinrobot.

Giantfreakinrobot.com isn't for everyone.  They primarily focus on science fiction.  I've seen articles that are solely science related, while a great deal of articles cover science fiction in film and television.  While cinemablend meets my movie/tv information needs, giantfreakinrobot goes into more depth and pays more attention to the science fiction genre.

Spending time on websites that solely cover the big ticket properties doesn't really help you discover new shows or movies or books that may be of interest to you.  Because giantfreakinrobot has a science fiction focus, they often have articles about science fiction properties I am unfamiliar with at the moment.  That's one of the greatest bonuses regarding this site.

If you enjoy science fiction, you should check out giantfreakinrobot.  Maybe you're a super sci-fi fan, and it won't be in depth enough for you.  Maybe you're not into sci-fi, and the subject matter won't appeal to you.  Either way, it can't hurt to check it out.  You never know what might just pique your interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment