Saturday, May 5, 2012

A.N.A. Clothing

I really hate to shop for clothes.  First of all, sizes drastically change from store to store.  Heck, even in the same store, the sizes jump.  It's disheartening.  On top of that, it's not always easy to find something that you think looks good.  When you do, it isn't always flattering.  Finding complementary clothes that you like is difficult, but the A.N.A.* line at JCP helps a lot.

This particular clothing line isn't afraid to use color.  While I don't find many patterns, there are usually multiple colors of each design.  I have more than one A.N.A. shirt in multiple colors because when I find one I like, I am smart enough to buy an extra or two.

I wear a lot of my A.N.A. line clothes pretty frequently.  I'm happy to report that they wash up quite nicely.  One would worry that they quality would be poor since the price is pretty good.  Luckily, A.N.A. clothes are of a nice quality.

Finally, the A.N.A. line doesn't look like every other clothing line out there.  The tops are often unique and flattering on a variety of people.  They aren't always super tight, ridiculously low cut pieces.  You can wear them to work or out at night.  With the right accessories, the pieces are doubly useful.

I'll continue buying A.N.A. pieces as long as they stay so nice.  It's the first section I visit at JCP because I know I have a high probability of finding something that works for me.

*It stands for A New Approach.  I felt so smart when I realized that.

No comments:

Post a Comment