Friday, March 22, 2013

The Glamorise Sports Bra

There is nothing fun about bras.  They annoying and no fun to shop for.  You don't get to show them off to everyone.*  Depending on the size you need, they may only come in boring colors anyway.**  After some research and shopping, I found a really nice sports bra made by Glamorise.***

I have no idea what the most important aspect is for a sports bra.  At first, I was going to say fit.  Then, I thought maybe support was most important.  It's probably a combination of the two, with one supporting the other.  My Glamorise sports bra fits well and provides ample support.  I haven't given myself a black eye yet, so I know it's doing its job.

While most sports bras have no hooks and are just put on over your head, this particular sports bra actually has hooks in the back...a lot of hooks.  Once you have it all done up, you know its not coming off.****  You can increase or decrease the band size quite a bit too.  To add additional support, there is an added panel in the front.  Once you have everything arranged, you can choose how high to set the panel.  There are different heights at which to attach it.

This is most definitely the most technologically advanced sports bra I have ever owned.  Most importantly, it keeps the girls where they're supposed to be.  It's very comfortable, which is saying a lot for a sports bra.  Most of the ones I have owned in the past pull on my neck and/or shoulders a lot.  This one doesn't do that. I would suggest this particular sports bra to any well endowed ladies.

*Well, I hope you're not.  I guess you can, but it's going to ruin your reputation!

**That's the boat I'm usually stuck in.  Most of mine are black or red.  I guess I should just be happy they're not nude.

***There will be no pictures in this review.  You're welcome.

****Should you be inspired to have sexy time after your workout, this bra will delay that.

No comments:

Post a Comment