Monday, March 25, 2013

Blistex Medicated Lip Balm

My favorite lip balm used to be the little blue Blistex pot.  It was super strong and really effective.  Since I don't live in the ice and snow* anymore, I don't need such a strong lip balm.  Now, I use the Blistex Medicated lip balm stick.



I don't know I stumbled upon it, but I have three of them sitting on my computer stand right now.**  They're inexpensive, which makes them even more attractive.  When I forgot one when I went on vacation in October, I found that the gift shop at my Disney hotel actually sold them.  I was excited and decided that I wanted the lip balm Disney sold.

I suppose I should actually tell you about the lip balm itself.  It's cheap and effective.  It's no fuss and no mess.  It works for gents, as well as ladies.***  It's good, solid lip balm.  Try it.

*From the midnight sun and the hot springs blow!

**I wonder if anyone ever actually finishes lip balm.  I've never finished one.

***I had four of them on my desk until Mark claimed one for his own.  He usually uses things like Bert's Bees, but he decided to slum it with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment