Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Cheeseburger in Paradise - Buffalo Chicken Wrap

Mark and I have done a great job not eating out much in the past four weeks.  We went from going out to eat one or two times a day to not going out at all.  We have been out maybe two times in four weeks.  Trust me...this is a huge accomplishment for us.  We decided that when an outside force acts on us, it's okay to go out.  Today, because we were short-handed at work, we had lunch brought in.  I was lucky enough to get a buffalo chicken wrap from Cheeseburger in Paradise, and it was amazing!*

Cheeseburger in Paradise makes their buffalo chicken wraps a bit differently than other places.  They start with one of those fancy, flavored wraps.**  They then fill it with fried chicken chunks that have been coated in buffalo sauce.  They cut the spice with some asiago cheese, blue cheese dressing, and lettuce.  My favorite addition to the wrap are the cucumbers.  They chop them up into smaller pieces and wrap them in there.  The only addition I make to the wrap is to dip it in ranch dressing as I eat it.  The buffalo sauce is quite hot, and I find that the additional ranch is quite necessary for my palette.

If you like buffalo chicken, you'll probably like this wrap.  I've enjoyed it so much that when I order a buffalo chicken warp anywhere else, I ask them to put cucumbers on it.  Cheeseburger in Paradise continues to make good food; eat there!

*Even though I ate it about three hours after it arrived.  We were busy.

**I think it may be a tomato type one.

No comments:

Post a Comment